September is upon us an what better way to celebrate the coming days than with a fall themed Behind The Veil?
An event for brides-to-be, couples, parents of the bride/groom, maids-of-honor and the family.
At Behind The Veil you have the opportunity to meet others vendors in the intimate setting of our office at The Pittsburgh Wedding Factory, located on the South Side just off of Carson Street. This is also an opportunity for you to be able to chat one-on-one with people in the industry who will be able to help you every step of the way!!
Enjoy a delicious brunch while in the company of some of the best local wedding industry insiders and experts while they provide their personal tips and tricks to book your best wedding.
While this event is free space is limited and we need to know how many to cater for so please RSVP at our Eventbrite.com event page.
Each Ticket Includes:
– Access to a Delicious Brunch spread
– Complimentary fall themed cocktails, by The Cocktail Chef Steven Kowalczuk
– Live Entertainment from Pittsburgh Circus Arts Collaborative
– Live DJ Sets from The Best DJs and Modern Era Weddings
– Amazing prizes and discounts towards your special day. We will be giving away a DJ to play your wedding compliments of Modern Era Weddings and The Best DJs.
– Access to Rusty Dog Studio for all your invitations, thank you cards and printing needs.
– Access to Chap. Mark DeNuzzio from A Simple Vow
Join us! September 24th from 11am-2pm at the Pittsburgh Wedding Factory to see how we can best make your wedding the memorable one.